It’s another new year already, and job seekers, recruiters, and hiring managers can look forward to another challenging, but extremely rewarding year.
We’ve all been through the ambitious New Year’s resolution phase before, and we all know how that generally works out!
So this year, we’re going to make three simple career-oriented resolutions heading into 2023. These resolutions are relevant and achievable for current and potential job seekers.
Here’s what we’re recommending:
- Make some definitive career decisions
- Formulate a professional plan
- Take action!
It’s going to be a tumultuous year for job hunting and recruiting. According to CFO Magazine, 36% of U.S. workers and 40% of executives plan on quitting their jobs in 2023.
That means there will be excellent opportunities for job seekers to find their dream jobs once they commit to a career decision.
And your career decisions will always start with a clear, single-minded commitment. So, how do you get started?
You need to make some definitive career decisions.
There has never been a better time to look for your dream job. Employers are looking for exceptional employees across the board, especially in the areas our team focuses on.
- Civil Construction Jobs
- Commercial Construction Jobs
- Commercial Architecture And Engineering Jobs
- Government Services Jobs
- Civil Architecture And Engineering Jobs
- Architecture And Engineering Jobs
- Industrial, Automation Engineering Jobs
- Mechanical Construction and Engineering Jobs
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
If you’re thinking about making a career move and are unsure how to get started on the path to success, get in touch with our team and let’s formulate a strategy.
It’s time to formulate a professional plan.
Every job hunter has a different objective. Here are a few of the more common objectives candidates are coming to us with:
- I’m looking for a new challenge with a new employer
- I’m looking for an opportunity to develop new skills and certifications
- I’ve hit a compensation ceiling, and I’m looking to make more money this year
- I’ve hit an advancement ceiling, and I’m looking to advance my career
- I’m looking for more work-lifestyle flexibility
- I’m looking for a specialty side-gig
Do any of these sound familiar? No matter where you are in your career journey, or what your goals are, our team is here to help you.
Let’s design a career strategy together. It all starts with a no-obligation consultation.
It’s a new year and a great time to take decisive career action.
And you’re in the right place to do it! The next steps you take could positively impact your life and career for the next several years and beyond.
Let’s get it right the first time.
At 619 recruiting, we understand both sides of the hiring equation. Our unique insights into the hiring markets add huge value to our employer and candidate clients alike.
Are you a candidate looking for your next incredible job opportunity?
At 619 Recruiting, we help clients like you find their dream job every day! Let’s find out if we have a client who’s looking for a great candidate like you. Our team will help you find employment opportunities that align with your skills, experience, short-term employment goals, and long-term career objectives. Call us today at (866) TEAM 619, or get in touch online. Our expert recruiters are waiting for your call.